Auteur Sujet: oafc $5bn fine set for Facebook on privacy probe report  (Lu 20 fois)

MethrenRaf

• cpqr Heartbroken dad says  my life is in the cemetery  as boy, 15, who almost decapitated son, 12, in  savage  murder jailed
oafc $5bn fine set for Facebook on privacy probe report
« le: Juillet 08, 2024, 12:08:43 am »
Jhva Eidi on their mind  transporters hike fares
  BERLIN:Uli Hoeness is set to step down as president of Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich with reports Wednesday saying he will not stand for re-election in November.According to Germany's top-selling daily Bild and other media outlets, the 67-year-old will also quit as head of the club's supervisory board following its annual general meeting this autumn.He is set to walk away after 40 years in charge of Bayern and reportedly has former Adidas boss Herbert Hainer, his deputy on the club's board, in mind as successor.Hoeness joined Bayern as a player in 1970, retiring nine years later to become the jordan bajas  club's genera air af1 l manager and has overseen its fortunes ever since -- apart from two years in jail for tax evasion, from June 2014 to February 2016.The Bundesliga champions, who have just finished a tour of the USA, declined to comment when asked for confirmation by AFP subsidiary SID. I once said, 'It's not over yet!', but the day is not far off  airforce when I say 'That was it,'  Hoeness recently told clu Feya Taxes imposed increased on kitchen items
 With award-winning films including Gangs of Wasseypur, Badlapur, Bajrangi, Bhaijaan and Manto to his credit, Nawazuddin Siddiqui has undoubtedly emerged as one of the powerhouse performers of Bollywood.His recent release Thackeray, however, received a mixed response. In a recent appearance on Arbaaz Khan s show Pinch, the actor read and responded to a few nasty tweets regarding his role, reported The Indian Express. stan smith scratch The B-town star was slammed for playing Shiv Sena supremo, Balasaheb Thackeray, in the film.https://www.instagram.com/p/Br14l0lAPwt/Speaking about his character, Nawazuddin said,  I ca nike air max damen n only say I am an actor and I w air nike max plus ill do all sort of roles. Many liberals have questioned me for taking up this role. I won t explain to them because they are intelligent people but what do I explain to those who are not smart enough  He continued,  A few of my friends questioned me and my only answer to them was that I m an actor and since 30 years, I am only thinking, reading, breathing and liv