Auteur Sujet: wfma IIUI sets up Kashmir desk  (Lu 21 fois)

MethrenRaf

• xhob Widow of ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is sentenced to DEATH for keeping sex slaves at her home
wfma IIUI sets up Kashmir desk
« le: Juillet 08, 2024, 12:19:56 pm »
Qvci Three injured by armed robbers
  ISLAMABAD:An accountability court on Friday air force promo  accepted聽a  air force 1 homme request from the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) to聽make new documents part of the case record聽in the Flagship reference against deposed prime minister Nawaz Sharif.The documents are the replies to NAB letters written to the UK central authority.The former premier did not appear before Judge Arshad Malik's court that聽provided his counsel Khawaja Harris the first set of 50 questions in the light of which Sharif's statement will be recorded in the Al-Azizia Steel Mills case. The next set of questions will be provided later,  remarked the accountability court judge keeping in mind the fact that NAB raised an objection to providing the questionnaire in advance.The statement of聽investigation officer Mohammad Kamran聽was also recorded.During the hearing, the NAB prosecutor and the defence counsel continued their arguments for making the new documents part of the case record.Sharif's lawye air force pastel r Harris contended before the court as to why  Jwkr NAB chairman rejects impression about hindering national development
 Veteran actor Sonali Bendre traced her emotional journey adidas originals hamburg  as a cancer patient in a video post, reported Hindustan Times. Change is the only constant in life and how life has changed. It s been almost  nike af1 two years. These two years have taught me many lessons. Gave me the patience to look for the light at the end of the tunnel. In this, I found my new normal and the strength to switch on the sunshine every day  she said.https://www.instagram.com/p/B8InQa5JMw2/ utm_source=ig_embedThe actor concluded the message with a heartfelt message to cancer patients across the world.  The journey of knowing who I am reminds me that I am much more than this. For all of u adidas spezial rot s going through this, let s remind us that cancer doesn t define us,  she said.Additionally, her video post was accompanied by a caption that urged the importance of early detection.聽 Note to self. P.S. For the rest of you, listen to your body and go for regular check ups, early detection helps!  WorldCancerDay,  the caption read.Have some

MethrenRaf

• xhob Widow of ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is sentenced to DEATH for keeping sex slaves at her home
qoub Pakistan s rich and poor live in different countries
« Réponse #1 le: Juillet 08, 2024, 12:24:55 pm »
Yrhb Shame on us
  The Women   39 s Action Forum (WAF) Lahore has expressed profound dismay at the recent verdict in the    39 un-Islamic   39  marriage case, high air force 1 homme lighting concerns over its implications for women   39 s autonomy and rights in Pakistan.In a statement, it denounced the verdict as an   quot assault on women   39 s autonomy over their bodies, dignity, and privacy.  quot It argued that the ruling sets a dangerous precedent for state intrusion into the private  airforce lives of citizens, echoing fears reminiscent of the Zina Ordinance of the 1980s.WAF Lahore is dismayed at the verdict of Bushra Bibi  Iddat case. This verdict is an assault on women   39 s autonomy over their bodies, dignity   amp  privac nike air jordan y, setting dangerous precedent for state  rsquo s intrusion into the private lives of citizens. pic.twitter.com/kYIMfj8BW9  mdash  Women   39 s Action Forum - Lahore (@WAFLahore) February 3, 2024The forum emphasised the importance of upholding the Women Protection Act of 2006, which was designed to safeguard women f Ywvl Army chief praises PAC for  self-reliance and international standards
 ISLAMABAD:Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan has accepted an invitation to visit Iran extended by President Hassan Rowhani during a telephonic conversation on Wednesday.The Iranian president congratulated the prime minister-in-waiting on winning the general elections and invited him t adidas spezial noir o visit Iran which he accepted, said a statement issued by the PTI.Both leaders exchanged best wishes and love for the people of both neighbouring countries, it added.Imran offers to ease Tehran-Riyadh tiesLast week, Khan conveyed to Tehran s envoy Mehdi Honardoost, who paid him a visit at his Bani Gala residence that the country wanted to play a constructive and positive role between Iran and Saudi Arabia.There has been a longstanding rivalry between Saudi A jordan rose rabia and Iran with both sides on opposing sides of conflicts in the Middle East.Honardoost told the former cricket legend tha air max 2090 t Tehran was ready to work with Islamabad in regional development and wanted to foster trade with Pakistan.'St