Auteur Sujet: swvg NASA and Boeing moving ahead with Starliner test flight after propulsion is  (Lu 7 fois)

MethrenRaf

• lmho Get your pooch dog-friendly chocolates and instead of    poisonous    Easter eggs, expert warns
Nxer New DoD Acquisition Rules May Boost Price of Services
  President Biden and a group of bipartisan senators have agreed to a nearly $1 trillion infrastructure deal focused on improving bridges, roads, and broadband internet access across the country. We have a deal,  Biden announced at a Thursday news conference outside the White House alongside a bipartisan group of senators that included Sens. Joe Manchin  D-W. Va. , Mitt Romney  R-Utah  adidas 00s campus , Mark Warner  D-Va.  and Susan Collins  R-Maine . The proposed deal includes $559 billion in new spending. They have my word. I ll stick with what we ve proposed and they ve given me their word as well,  the president said.  None of us got all that we wanted. I didn t get all that I wanted. But this reminds me of the days we used to get an a womens dunks wful lot done up in the United States Congress. The Senate deal is far smaller than Biden s original proposal 鈥?and is unlikely to include some progressive priorities. But House Speaker Nancy dunks sneakers  Pelosi has a plan to retain progressives  leverage going f Cxye JAXA Eyes Launching More Cubesats from Space Station
 Posted inNewsJuno completes first orbit of JupiterbyJeff Foust August 29, 2016February 22, 2023Click to share on X  Opens in new window Click to share on Facebook  Opens in new window Click to share on LinkedIn  Opens in new window Click to share on Reddit  Opens in new window Click to email a link to a frie jordan herren nd  Opens in new window Click to share on Clipboa air force mid rd  Opens in new window Jupiter s north polar region is coming into view as NASA s Juno spacecraft approaches the giant planet. This view of Jupiter was taken Aug. 27, when Juno was  703,000 kilometers away.Credits: NASA/JPL-Caltech/SwRI/MSSSNASA s Juno spacecraft completed its first orbit of Jupiter with a close flyby of the planet Saturday.Juno passed 4,200 kilometers above the planet s cloud tops on closest approa nike air max ch Saturday at 9:44 a.m. Eastern. The spacecraft operated as planned during the flyby, project officials said.The flyby marked the end of Juno s first orbit after arriving at the planet July 4, and is also the closest the