Auteur Sujet: jciw Democracy Narrowly Defeats Trump As Wisconsin Supreme Court Dismisses Bogus  (Lu 11 fois)

MethrenRaf

• wdls Embattled Kansas State Sen. Gene Suellentrop to resign
Jygw Lawmakers Urge Obama to Divert Stimulus Money to NASA
  Bad news for fans hoping that Miley Cyrus would take her latest album Endless Summer Vacation on the road: The singer revealed in a new interview that she has no plans to embark on another arena tour.Cyrus hasn t embarked on a full-scale tour since 2014, a trek in support of Bangerz, which came out a decade 鈥?and mizunos  four studio albums 鈥?ago. While she s played smaller  less than 10 gigs  runs, in her backyard, and performed at dozens at festivals since then 鈥?including Glastonbury, Austin City Limits and Lollapalooza 鈥?Cyrus  hoka wanderschuh told Vogue UK that fans shouldn t expect a world tour for her latest LP any time soon. It s been a minute,  Cyrus said about touring.  After the last [headline arena] show I did [in 2014], I kind of looked at it as more of a question. And I can t. Not only can t, because can t is your capability, but my desire. Do I want to live my life for anyone else s pleasure or fulfillme new balance 990 nt other than my own  Cyrus added,  Like singing for hundreds of thousands of people isn  Tvsc FDA Drops Restrictions on Abortion Pill, Paving the Way For  Virtual  Clinics In Some States
 Posted inNewsFIRST UP Satcom | 2019& 8217;s first Ariane 5 launching Feb. 5聽鈥?Goonhilly goi nike force 1 ng global聽鈥?NBN gets CFObyCaleb Henry January  air jordan 30, 2019February 18, 2023Click to share on X  Opens in new window Click to share on Facebook  Opens in new window Click to share on LinkedIn  Opens in new window Click to share on Reddit  Opens in new window Click to email a link to a friend  Opens in new window Click to share on Clipboard  Opens in new window Arianespace s VA246 Ariane 5 mission lifts off from the Guiana Space Centre in South America Dec. 4, 2018.  Credit: ArianespaceUpdated Feb. 1 at 1:27 p.m. Eastern.To receive FIRST UP Satcom, a weekly SpaceNewsnewsletter for satellite and telecom professionals, sign uphere.TOP STORIESArianespace s first mission of the year is scheduled for Feb. 5. The Ariane 5 launch will carry nike af  two telecom satellites: Arabsat s SaudiGEOSat-1/Hellas Sat 4, and the Indian space agency ISRO s GSAT-31. SaudiGEOSat-1/Hellas Sat 4 is a condosat from manufacturer Lockhe