Auteur Sujet: gsqz What happens when COVID-19 and flu converge We ll soon find out.  (Lu 22 fois)

Morrisshot

Lkkw UNLV selects new law school dean
 PUEBLO, Colo. — Dr. Steven Simerville worries about the numbe nike sb dunk r of babies  chanclas yeezy originales being born in Pueblo with marijuana in their bodies.The medical director of the newborn intensive care unit at St. Mary-Corwin Medical Center finds that mothers who abhor smoking cigarettes during pregnancy see no harm in smoking a joint.“What I’m seeing in our nursery is a dramatic increase in babies who test positive for marijuana,” he said. “The interesting thing for me is the number of mothers  adidas yeezy who use marijuana and want to breast-feed. They don’t believe marijuana is harmful.”In an unusual political campaign, Pueblo&rsquo  hospitals and some of its doctors have joined a petition drive to stop sales of recreational marijuana throughout Pueblo County.The petition, by Citizens for a Healthy Pueblo, contends that the city and county have been harmed by the rapid proliferation of pot shops and commercial growers.Simerville said his concerns reflect those of the American Ac Yudd Man shot and killed downtown Monday
 A man was fatally beaten by a group of men late Monday afternoon near Twain Avenue and Swenson Street, Las Vegas police said.The identity of the dead man, believed to be in his 30s, was not released.Lt. Ray S stanley us teiber said Monday s beating death marked the first homicide of the year under the jurisdiction of the Metropolitan Police Department.Steiber said at 5:45 p.m. police received 911 calls that a man was being beaten by three men. When police arrived on the 700  adidas campus 80s block of East Twain Avenue, they found the man severely injured on the sidewalk. The man was taken to University Medical Center where he died.Steiber said the injured man might have also been stabbed, but that had not been confirmed Monday night.Steiber said at 9:30 p.m. police were canvassing the neighborhood looking for the suspects.Police did not have detailed descriptions of the suspects.Police were also investigating whether the man who was beaten was involved in an altercation at a convenie adidas samba og nce store prior to the beating.I