Auteur Sujet: ialc Russian rapper Vacio who wore just a SOCK to Moscow elite s naked party i  (Lu 3 fois)

MethrenRaf

• mtgm Eerie moment pop star is photobombed by creepy black-eyed  GHOST CHILD  as she takes a selfie video at the pool
Chgq Horror moment customers attack worker over iPhone 15 Pro delay as new phone launch sparks buying frenzy across India
 AN alleged trafficker has been killed and four others injured after a  speedboat qu stanley drink bottle ot;loaded with stanley termoska  drugs  crashed during a police chase.The pursuit began near Cadiz after eight boats came into the Guadalquivir River early on Sunday morning.5Bales of hashish were left scattered across the crash site5The Cadiz region has seen multiple incidents of drug dramaCredit: Alamy5It sits close to the Strait of Gibraltar, a favoured drug routeCredit: GettySpains Guardia Civil said cops on the water were supported by a helicopter above as they zeroed in on a vessel full of suspected drug traffickers.The speedboat tried to dash off but crashed head-on into the riverbank  at full power  and flipped over, the cops said.According to AFP, a police statement said:  The boat overturned, resulti stanley romania ng in the death of one person, while four others were injured to varying degrees. Local cops added that  47 bales of hashish were left behind in the abandoned boat, with a further Groi I escaped America s  most hated family  to become the world s hottest nurse 鈥?I get trolled but I ve grown a thick skin
 BOMB聽blasts in two cities in southeast Turkey killed at least three civilians and wounded dozens.Security sources have blamed the Kurdistan Workers Party  PKK  for stanley tumbler  the coordinated attacks on police targets.1 The attack on the police vehicle has been linked with militant group the PKKCredit: TwitterEarlier in the day, three soldiers were killed and 10 wounded when militants opened fire with rockets and long-range weapons from across the border in northern Iraq. Security sources also blamed that attack, in Sirnak province, on the PKK.Turkeys mainly Kurdish southeast has seen its worst violence in two decades since the PKK abandoned a 2-and-a-half year ceasefire last year.The three civilia stanley tumbler ns were killed when roadside explosives were detonated by remote control in the town of Kiziltepe in Mardin province, near the Syrian border, in an attack targeting a bus carrying police officers, the sources said.Thirty other 30 civilians and 10 police officers were wo stanley flasche unded.In the regions la