Auteur Sujet: qmpi Manslaughter probe launched over Bayesian disaster as cops scour CCTV amp;  (Lu 5 fois)

MethrenRaf

• ttfc Adoption tragedy tot Leiland, 1, was kept alive by medics long enough for family to say goodbye
Rcyi Irish tourist fighting for life after  misjudging how deep pool was in Ibiza and smashing back leaping into shallow end
 BRIT mum Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliff stanley thermos e is facing a new charge according to unconfirmed reports.Irans state TV, citing an unnamed official, announced on Tuesday the British-Iranian dual national is facing a new charge - possibly relating to espionage according to iribnews.ir.3The Brit mum has been confined to within 300m of her parents home with an ankle tag3Nazanin has been caged since 2016 on spying chargesIranian TV said Zaghari-Ratcliffe has appeared before a bra stanley cup nch of the countrys Revolutionary Court in Tehran, where she was first sentenced in 2017. A source said she attended Branch 15 of the Islamic Revolutionary Tribunal  and was notified of the indictment of the new case,  which her lawyer has taken on and will address before the Revolutionary Court.Responding to reports the reports Kate Allen, Amnesty International UK s Director, said:  If confirmed, thi stanley quencher s would be our worst fears come true. This will be a terrible blow for her, her family and Rksp Fears petrol prices will soar as BP SUSPENDS all Red Sea shipping after Houthi cargo ship attacks on vital trade route
 A THAI grandmother with a condition that caused her face to melt has refused surgery 鈥?fearing that it might kill h stanley bottles er.Wiang Boonmee, 63, developed growths on her face as a child but they spread and caused her to go blind.3 Thai gran Wiang Boonmee, 63, has a rare but severe skin condition that causes huge tumours to grow on her faceCredit: Viral PressThe desperate OAP has now moved to Bangcok from her rural home to scrape a living selling knickknacks on the roadside.But concerned passersby alerted medics who told her she could receive treatment for her neurofibromatosis.But the gran-of-two said yesterday that she is afraid of going under the knife.She  stanley coffee mug said:  I have had this problem for a long time. More than I can remember. I have survived and I m healthy and have a job.3 Wiang has gone blind and her face destroyed by the large growths - but she is refusing to get surgeryCredit: Viral Press If I have an operati stanley cup on I might never wake up. I m afraid I would not survive it. M