Auteur Sujet: gwsz Aphria Inc (TSX:APHA) Gets the Green Light for Expansion: Should You Buy th  (Lu 5 fois)

Morrisshot

Hxky Is it Finally Time to Buy Crescent Point Energy Corp.
 Given the recent su stanley flasche rge in interest among meme stocks, there   been a lot of volatility in certain names. One such Canadian stock that has gotten dragged into this meme stock fever is BlackBerry聽 TSX:BB  NYSE:BB . Indeed, it   easy to see why this is the case.BlackBerry has become a heavily shorted stock of late. The company   transition to a pure-play software stock hasn ;t gone as smoothly as many investors wanted. Accordingly, Wall Street and Bay Street don ;t seem to like this stock at these levels.But retail investors do. Let   dive into whether this stock could once again shoot higher or if the party   over.Meme s stanley cups tocks are no jokeRetail investors have showed that there is indeed power in numbers. While the traditional view of the investing world is one that   dominated by big money, those views are quickly changing.The recent spikes we ;ve seen with BlackBerry stock indicate a changing of the guard. Retail i stanley cup nvestors are in the inv Dxda BMO Stock looks Better Than its Peers in January 2023
 As 2017 wraps up stanley france , it   time to look ahead to what stocks could be great buys for 2018. In the list below, I rank the stocks that I believe have the most upside for next year and that could provide investors with great returns.No list could be taken seriously without including Canopy Growth Corp.聽 TSX:WEED , the company t stanley mugs hat has become synonymous with the cannabis industry. Canopy has s stanley quencher ecured some significant partners and deals, including an agreement with New Brunswick to help supply it with marijuana when pot is legalized.Aphria Inc.聽 TSX:APH  is the second cannabis stock to make the list. It recently secured a significant deal with Shoppers Drug Mart that might pave the way for its products to be sold in its stores  currently, the plan is to only sell online . While other cannabis producers are struggling to produce profits, Aphria has managed to produce a consistently healthy bottom line, as it continues to find ways to bring down its costs.Shopify Inc.聽 TSX:SHOP  NYSE:SHOP  h