Auteur Sujet: tusa Schoolboy, 13, praised for getting job so he can take crush out on date to  (Lu 3 fois)

MethrenRaf

• awli Security guard who protected Stacey Solomon and Katie Price jailed for sex attack on woman while posing as taxi driver
Cglk Seven schoolboys and man, 22, arrested after teens were  disembowelled  in knife row  over a belt
 SOGGY Glastonbury crowds have been hit by rain - but will bask in glorious 27C sun by this weekend.Revellers arriving at the festival in Somerset had to rush for cover or pull on plastic ponchos after getting caught in the rain.8A festival-goer struggles to put on a raincoatCredit: AFP8The festival started under a cloudCredit: AFPBut they can look forward to warm weather by the start of this weekend.Now the Met Office has forecast sunny spells and scattered thunderstorms from today until Sunday.Today there will be heavy sho stanley bottle wers in some areas, with a risk of hail and stanley puodelis  thunder.But it will feel warm for many, with the weather hot and humid in the south east.Read More UK NewsIDENTITY ROW Im proud of my girl for questioning pupil s claim she could identify as a catPARK ATTACKS Three women sexually assaulted in same park in four days as man, 27, arrestedThe show stanley quencher ers will have passed by tonight, although there will be some mist and fog in the south west.Tomorrow will be another day of int Vwrn Caroline Flack s family and friends prepare to say final goodbye at her private funeral later today
 TWO women and a teenage boy have been arrested for murder a stanley drink bottle fter a 51-year-old man was stabbed to death.Peter Richardson died from a single stab wound in Wythenshawe, Manchester, last week.4 Police have launched a murder probe after a 51-year-old man diedCredit: Alamy Live News4 Homes in Wythenshaw have been cordoned off by copsCredit: Alamy Live NewsTwo women, aged 36 and 27, and a 15-year-old boy are in custody and being quizzed by cops.Police wer stanley thermo e called at 12.10am to Topfield Road on Thursday, May 21, following reports Mr Richardson had collapsed.Detective Chief Inspector Liam Boden, of GMP s Major Incident Team, said:  First and foremost I would like to express my deepest sympathies to Peter s family and friends who are mourning such a tragic loss. Whilst we have made arrests, I want to stress that our investigation remains very much ongoing. We have a dedicated team of detectives working around the clock and they are continuing to stanley cup becher  review this case. As with any murder investigation