Auteur Sujet: ynwo Ukip leader s racist ex Jo Marney shares picture of herself in jacuzzi as s  (Lu 8 fois)

Morrisshot

Cyqw Rachael Bland s BBC podcast You, Me And The Big C soars to top of the charts 鈥?as she reveals she has  just days to live
 A TODDLER had a tantrum after being told he wouldnt be doing his food shop with mum at Aldi.Adorable Michael Finn shouts through his tears:  I want to go to Aldi  when his mum asks why he is crying in a sweet home video.3 Little Michael Finn cried during a tantrum about not going to AldiCredit: MEN MEDIAThe two-year-old made no attempt to disguise his upset that the budget supermarket had already closed because of shorter opening hours on a Sunday.His mum Kelly, 32, filme stanley cup d the funny moment and sent it to Aldi on Twitter with a tongue-in-cheek message.She聽said:  Dear AldiUK, please consider longer opening hours on a Sunday.  stanley cup Much love, your biggest  and probably youngest  fan. Michael Jr. age 2. It has already been watched more than 4,000 times.3 When the two-year-olds mum asked why he was crying he said I want to go to AldiCredit: Manchester Evening NewsThe mum-of-two told the Manchester Evening News:  He loves Ald stanley cup i. We go twice a week no Bhyh Donald Trump snubs Theresa May after refusing to name her in G7 friends list
 A PAST coronavirus infection does not protect young people against reinfection, a new study has found.Boffins have found that even with antibodies from jordan  a previous Covid-19 infection, getting a vaccine is still the number one way to prevent getting coronavirus again and cut rates of transmission.馃數聽Read our聽coronavirus live blog聽for the latest updates2Past coronavirus in air max fection does not prevent young people getting Covid again, researchers have foundCredit: AFP2Testing can help track down Covid outbreaks to avoid transmissionCredit: AFPResearchers studying more than 3,000 healthy members of the ultra-fit US Marine Corps, most aged 18-20, found around ten per cent who had previousl nike dunk y had Covid got it again.That compared to around half of those picking up the virus for the first time between May and December last year.Although the study was in young, fit, mostly male recruits, the researchers believe the risk of reinfection applies equally to many young people.Professor Stuart Sealfon, of