Auteur Sujet: nzsz Bath County Now Under Burn Ban  (Lu 55 fois)

RanandyRonee

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Messages: 3329
nzsz Bath County Now Under Burn Ban
« le: Mars 14, 2025, 06:20:24 am »
Fill Dunkin    giving away donuts in honor of National Donut Day
 Lexington Police: Do You Know This Man November 11, 2013 36Pab, Lexington Police say they are searching for a  person of interest  after a man died of assault wounds over the weekend.Someone found Tom Rogers, 74, assaulted in a home on Tishoff Drive Friday.He died later at UK hospital.Neighbors say they say a man who looked like this sketch in the area at the time of the assault.Police are not calling the man a suspect, just a person of interest.They think he may have information relevant to the case. Categories: Local News, NewsTags: Death, Interest, Lexington, Person, sketchFacebookPinterestTwitterLinkedin    Leave a Reply Cancel reply  .clt-73 .thumb-wrap display: block;float: none;.clt-73 .inner-thumb-wrap padding: 56.25% 0 0 0;.content-primary-cat a     font-size: 13px;            Related                                                                                                                         stanley cup                                                                                                  stanley cupe                                                                                                                                                                                            stanley cup                       Head Coach John Calipari may be on his way to Arkansas                                                                                                                                                                                                           Dwzm Kevin Spacey cast in first film since being accused of sexual misconduct
 MINNEAPOLIS  AP  鈥?A judge on Wednesday dismissed  stanley cup two jurors who had been seated for the trial of a former Minneapolis police officer in George Floyds death over fears that the jurors had been tainted by the citys announcement last week of a $27 million settlement to Floyds family.Hennepin County Judge Peter Cahill recalled seven jurors and was questioning each one in turn to find out what they knew about the settlement a stanley en mexico nd whether it affected their ability to serve. Former officer Derek Chauvins attorney, Eric Nelson, had requested the recall.Cahill was being careful to stanley cup  ask jurors if they had heard the news of the settlement without giving details, saying only that there had been  extensive media coverage about developments in a civil suit between the city of Minneapolis and the family of George Floyd  and asking if they had been exposed to it.The first dismissed juror said he had heard about the settlement.  I think it will be hard to be impartial,  he said. That sticker price obviously shocked me,  the second juror dismissed said. He said he thought he could set the news aside, but wasnt sure, and after a long pause, Cahill dismissed him.Cahill retained five other jurors.Nelson had called the timing of the announcement in the middle of jury selection  profoundly disturbing to the defense  and  not fair.  He has also requested a delay in the trial, which Cahill is considering. Nine people had been selected for the jury, including seven before Fridays settlement was announce