This QR code will contain all the information provided and available to the history of the deceased, his memories, photos, videos (videos of ceremonies, videos that were made by the deceased during his lifetime), anecdotes to which you will be able to add your comments or simply create them and share them with your loved ones, who just like you, will be notified via email of new activities that you can consult and comment. You can pay tribute to your loved ones by simply scanning the QR code of the plaque already installed and geo-located on the funeral monument of the latter, with your smartphone at the place of his final rest. You will also be able to pay tribute to them from anywhere and at any time, whether you are at a restaurant with friends, or simply at home, you can also leave or comment on anecdotes to share with your loved ones.
With the help of this search engine, you will be able to find answers to the following questions:
- Where is the cemetery located on the map? What is the route to find the deceased’s plot when I am in the cemetery?
- Or what is the location of the deceased’s burial plot?
- To answer these questions, the virtual tour of the deceased offers three ways to trace the deceased:
- By selecting the cemetery of the deceased, to do this, a drop-down list will give you the choice between one of the cemeteries in Quebec.
- By searching by keyword, either NAME and FIRST NAME, by YEAR of birth or death to be entered in four digits.
- Simplement en scannant le code QR évolutif installé sur le monument funéraire du défunt.